Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WIWW- Werk it

I am a working gal. I work in a professional office, but I try not to dress boring. Somedays I want to be fun, some I want to be comfy, but I always have to be professional.






I always forget I'm short until I see a picture of myslef. (I'm 5'2) I look just like my grandmother, scary. She was this petite, busty cuban and I am a carbon copy. And I have a hard time taking these pictures of myslef. I guess I have no inner Kim K. 

Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft (couldn't find a similar!)
Top: CAbi Jubilee top
Pants: CAbi Fall 2013 Ricky leggings (similar here and EBay here)
Shoes: GUESS Tarrah Bootie
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft

Linking up with Tucker Up, Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, and The Pleated Poppy

I'm naturally curly and I like it most of the time. But lately I'm tempted to go back to the straight look. I guess I'm lucky in the sense that I can wear my hair either way. What's your thoughts, Straight or Curly?




2 comments: