Image Map

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WIWW- Girls night out

So I have not perfected the art of the selfie. OR the art of taking a picture of myself in an outfit. Hopefully practice makes perfect. I went out Friday night for an impromptu girls night and got to wear a new outfit. Loved it and can't wait to wear it again.





I'm a huge fan of CAbi. I have been going to CAbi parties for 4 years and still wear the pieces. They are so great and comfortable. They wash great and I just have been extremely happy with everything I have ever gotten there. So if you are ever invited to a CAbi party and haven't gone, GO!

Now the Ann Taylor leather jacket was a splurge for me. I have been wanting a good leather jacket for sometime. Some that I liked were just way out of my comfort zone spending ($800!) and others were vegan- which is great- but they weren't that just right look I was searching for. Then this AT jacket pops up, and I really like it, and I felt the price was reasonable for a leather jacket. A leather jacket isn't something that goes out of style and I know I will get a lot of wear out of this.

Jacket: Ann Taylor Moto Jacket
Top: CAbi Jubille Top
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft Camo Print Tailored Twill Skinny Julie Fit
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (similar at Bon Lemon)
Shoes: Material Girl Bootie (Macy's)
Purse: Bon Lemon, local boutique

What's your go-to GNO outfit?! Linked up with and Check out Tucker Up , Because Shanna Said So , The Pleated Poppy Blogs for more fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment