Image Map

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Inspiration: Master Bath

I am actually a little stumped on this one. One minute I like large marble tiles for the flooring, or tile that looks like hardwood. And then there is cabinet color, I like white or I like grey- light or dark. So...I feel I have no real focus yet for this room. I do know I want a pedestal tub, and we will have a walk in shower (no door thing).


Here is the layout of our bathroom:














And here are photos I'm inspired by, again you'll see I'm a little all over the place. What's your favorite?









2 comments:

  1. I love the light grey with mirrors on the cabinets, that is what I want to do when I remodel our bathroom.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a vote on tile, but I do think you would love it if you put a heated floor under your tile. lots of tile in a room = cold!! I think you can even put them on a timer. Cozy!!

    ReplyDelete