Image Map

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WIWW: Sweater + Leather






The air is crisp and the rain is here. All I want to wear are boots, leggings and sweaters. Luckily for me, CAbi has been fulfilling that desire with their new Fall 2014 line. And yeah, I'm still bad at the pictures, first I tried bathroom selfies (fail) then I tried outside (better). One day I will have my game together and have more professional photos, until then this is what you get :-) Happy almost Turkey day!!
                        

Sweater: CAbi Fall 2014 Joy Sweater (I'm wearing an XS, you can size down in this one)
Shirt: CAbi Fall 2014 McQueen shirt (I'm wearing a M, I have a large chest)
Leggings: Ann Taylor Faux Leather leggings (40% OFF! USE CODE SHOPANN)
Boots: Frye - I totally forget which ones.


Linked up with: Tucker Up, The Pleated Poppy, and Because Shanna Said So.

No comments:

Post a Comment