Image Map

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Inspiration: Front Doors

Doors I feel are such a focal point. And something that really makes a statmement about your house and what you are about to walk in to. The minute I saw this door, I said this is THE door for my house. Whats not to like.

 Paul Moon Design: Yarrow Point House
 
If I will have a black door, blue door, yellow door or red I do not know yet. But it looks great in fun colors too
  
For those of you that missed out on my artwork on Mondays post, here is some more with me attempting to still pick colors. So you get an idea of where our door is placed, etc.
 
 
I know, you're amazed at my skills. Its like an exact version. I'm a visual person and I have to see it somehow on paper or person to understand what it will look like. Telling me does not work. I charge a small design fee if you like to send me pics, I can color your house too :-) I'm sure my inbox will be overflowing with requests.
 
Now as you can see from our exterior , there is a family entrance/mud room entrance whatever you want to call it. Here I want a dutch door.
 


Don't go visit, her blog outshines mine. j/k
 

 
I doubt my mudroom will ever look this clean. Maybe on day 1, but doubtful. There is no poll for this inspiration because my mind is made up on these decisions. 1 of 1000 I know. Hope you like my inspirations. See you Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment